Sunday, August 11, 2024

Sexy sissy phone sex stories with Parker

In all honesty, I received a lot of sexy sissy calls, but I chose three for this blog post. I’m an experienced PSO who’s been in this business for 3 years now, and I’ve got to say, I’ve met and loved speaking with so many people! I've chosen a caller for this blog who has truly stuck out. Sissy phone sex is certainly one of my favorite types of calls. Now this was a hot, sissy call. Keep reading and let me know if you agree.

The sexy sissy anal slut
I adore sissies; I enjoy training, instructing, and having them learn how to serve me. There are many various varieties of sissies, and each one's path is unique, and I enjoy being a part of it. She had a tiny penis (which I referred to as her clit) and a fully shaved body. I was also told that she admitted to being an anal whore right away. I told her she had to prove it, and my heavens, she did! She began the session by modeling several incredibly gorgeous, slutty, sissy clothes for me one evening. The atmosphere was fun and sexy. I told the sissy how to pose and when to change lingerie; it was an erotic fashion show.


She was gradually told to remove her final garment, down to her small black bra and panties. I had her lie on her bed, where a wonderful "fuck machine" was waiting to be used. "Let's see just how much of an anal slut you are," I was whispering. The sex machine now had an app that allowed the goddess to control the fuckery. It was as if I were in the room, right beside her. We both felt it. I observed with my own eyes as this sissy experienced 17 anal orgasms. When the cum ran out, she kept having dry orgasms. Do you think you can out sissygasm her in sissy phone sex? Call 1-888-704-6848 and ask for Parker ♡ E-mail: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com Twitter/X: xkinkyparker4u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...