Sunday, August 25, 2024

Strap on phone sex with Parker

You're all well aware that Ms. Parker enjoys strap-on play. And the plays I normally write about are somewhat hardcore. There's nothing better than strapping it on and "bringing the lumber" - or, in this case, the silicone! Having a slut on his hands and knees, waiting for the strap-on, and then pounding him long and hard? There aren't many other things that make me cum so hard. However, using a lighter touch can be enjoyable and refreshing at times.

My delightful anal sessions typically include sissies. It's lovely when a sissy bitch dressed up in a nice sheer babydoll nightie, legs covered in sheer nylons, and stiletto heels asks to be my lesbian girlfriend for the night. I begin by kissing her and massaging her nipples and clitty.

It's important to have foreplay. I want her fired up and prepared for the big show. Ms. Parker understands the importance of foreplay, so I'll let her suck on my strap-on for a bit while praising her for how good she is at sucking her cock and how it makes me want to fuck her.

I'll turn her over onto her back, go between her legs, and use my fingers to tickle her sissy pussy while rubbing around the outside. I'll wait until she's nice and wet before continuing to finger her. She's practically pleading with me to fuck her, and who am I to refuse?

I give her a little tease by nuzzling her with my cock, then I slowly press in and let her feel every inch of my shaft. I'll then lift her legs over my shoulder and begin to thrust, slowly at first, and then increasing the depth and speed.

When I stroke her sissy clit, I love to hear her moan like a bitch in heat! We explode together as I sense her clit being stroked just as I'm about to have my orgasm, and then we both collapse drained and spent.

Call me at 1-888-704-6848 on Hot Phone Fucks
Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com
Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...