Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Cake Farting Phone Sex with Parker

Cake Farting Phone Sex with rather niche in the hot phone sex industry! That's why I am here today to leave your cocks happy and cumming for more, even with the oddest fetishes and kinks! This is a judgement free zone.

About a billion years ago, there was a popular video called “cake farts.” Yes, the title accurately describes what happens in the video. A brunette woman sits on a cake, bare assed, and farts. So, I made my sploshing bitch watch this film with me, and we had a fantastic time viewing fetish vids about sploshing, wetness, and messiness before I made her squirt in her palm and rub it on her face.

Sploshing With Sissies: The Cake Farts Challenge


Why, yes! This means there will be a cake farts challenge for you, little fuckers! But first, let me tell you about Lola. Lola puts the WHORE into sploshing whore. She goes to great lengths to entertain me, covering herself in everything from flour to tuna to hamburger buns, all while wearing a sissy dress. The previous time Lola sploshed for me, she was wearing a schoolgirl uniform and fishnet tights, which she proceeded to ruin with food, to my joy. She was surfing around in chocolate syrup, because she was SO filthy and kept sliding everywhere.

Cake Fart Challenge


If you haven't guessed, the cake farts task is rather straightforward. I want you, sissies, subs, and sploshing sluts, to strip naked and sit on a cake! Farting is optional; the essential thing is that you sit on the cake for me. Snap a picture of yourself sitting on the fucking cake so that I can see it! I'd like to join in your cake-sitting antics. Those of you who have participated in sploshing and cum eating calls with me understand that I am all about you creating a mess, fucking the food, swallowing your cum, and being amusing. So beginners and sploshing experts alike are invited to contact me for a sploshing session. Please email me at xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com before calling to discuss your shopping list for your sploshing session.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...