Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Diaper Lover Phone Sex with Parker

My name is Mommy Parker, and I am an elegant diaper lover phone sex mommy. I'm a sensual and soft-spoken brunette with stunning eyes, natural breasts, and a shapely physique that's ideal for holding you. I want to keep you near to me and protect, cherish, and satisfy you. Not only that, but I need to take care of you first, and then you can take care of me. Furthermore, I regard it as an equal exchange that we care for one other's needs. I am a natural nurturer, and because you are my baby, you do not need to worry because I am here to care for you.

My lovely breasts are very soft, and I'd like you to take your hands, coat them with body oil, and touch my delicious breasts. They are the right size to hold in your hands. You make me so happy when you want to suck on my wonderful breasts, but you have to wait a little bit for the right moment. Be grateful that I have allowed you to touch my breathtaking jugs. Understand that you will salivate because you have no option. Drooling when caressing my lovely breasts is a normal reaction after feasting your eyes on my sweet melons. I am sure they are calling to you right now, telling you not to let them go, and I completely understand why you want them. They are the ideal size for you to own and hold. I do not want you to weep and cry; I want you to be happy and fulfilled.

Lay next to me in my comfortable bed, and I will squish your darling face against my lovely teats. They're so warm, cuddly, soft, and supple that I can't just massage your face with my tits. You should be my beautiful baby and devour mommy's magnificent breasts. Don't rush sucking on them; instead, relish the lovely moment we're sharing so that it lasts longer. And when your gripping lips extract my delectable nipple, I hear your quiet sigh of pleasure and fulfillment.

When you open your eager mouth to communicate how wonderful my bosom feels in your mouth, I tell you to keep quiet, and you resume sucking my luscious mammary glands. Circle your tongue around my erect nipple and taunt me. That gives me great pleasure that a piece of me is in your mouth, and you are enjoying a piece of me. Having you in your crinkly diaper, plastic trousers, onesie, and bib while you taste me is an incredible experience for us to enjoy.

You are my sweet diaper-loving baby boy, and I adore you more than anyone else in the world. I'll make you even more happy by inserting my hand inside your crinkly diaper and caressing your rigid little pee-pee and balls till you cum on my fingers.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...