Monday, September 16, 2024

Financial Domination with Parker, Raping your wallet

Many men believe that it is necessary to pay to play. Financial domination is not for every masturbator, but some believe they do not deserve to cum until they first pay for the pleasure. Pay to talk, pay to chat, pay to view, boost the rate, and tip when done: that is their masturbation slogan. Pay pigs enjoy being ordered to tip on demand by the appropriate domineering woman. Their heart races as you tell them how you want to drain their wallet. The financial plan you've created for them. This is exactly what I plan to do to you, money slave.

It's often pretty humorous to inform a man that he'll need to have a second job to make more money so he can pay you more. Not tipping enough? Perhaps a paper route before work to supplement their income, or deliver pizza when they return home from their principal employment. If you want to make extra money, you may get pimped out at a nearby truck stop and give your proceeds to your favorite phone sex domme. If you're on a tight budget and aren't a wealthy man, there are plenty of ways to supplement your income.

Financial domination phone sex, and blackmail are quickly becoming two of my favorite things to accomplish with a phone sex slave. They are also commonly used together during a phone sex session with me. What I mean is that during findom or blackmail phone sex, I collect money from my money slave to maintain all of his filthy, perverse secrets that he has previously revealed to me.

It truly gives me a buzz and gets my pussy nice and wet, but more importantly, it makes me feel powerful and in charge! Who wouldn't want a phone sex slave who doubles as a personal ATM and generates money whenever I want? I believe it is reasonable to say that I have developed a love for the money fetish! I love the financial aspect of it all, but I also adore the blackmail and humiliation!

I get very excited when I receive a financial loser with a high standing and a good reputation, such as a doctor or a lawyer. It's amusing since those types of pay piggies seem like the biggest morons and are so eager to give me all of their personal information! I've obtained everything from social security numbers to family members' names, phone numbers, and occupations.

I would love to have a long-term, financial dominant phone sex relationship. Some of the ones I've been a part of were so heated that I talked to the loser every day and had access to his online bank account! During our phone sessions, I always humiliate my findom (financial domination phone sex) slaves by reminding him that I am much younger than him but far more powerful and that he listens to everything I say! If a money slave fails to perform what I ask of him, he must pay for it, just like the money pig he is!

My pay pigs are usually very good because some of them have learned the hard way that I can and will ruin them with a few phone calls. During a blackmail phone sex call, I discuss the many circumstances I could put my money slut into. This serves as a daily reminder of who is in power and why he obeys me so well and provides me with anything I desire, including the ability to use his American Express credit card whenever I want.

I excel at keeping you exactly where I want you, wrapped securely around my finger! I run a tight ship around here, but if you think you have what it takes, if you think you are worthless enough to worship me, if you think you can keep a high-maintenance Financial Domination phone sex Goddess like myself happy, then dial my phone sex number and show me what a great money pig you can be! Make sure your credit card limit is large.

Call me at 1-888-704-6848 on Hot Phone Fucks
Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...