Sunday, September 22, 2024

Giantess Phone Sex with Parker

Hey, little man. I see you down there, trying to hide from me, so don't be afraid. I guarantee I'm a really pleasant Giantess!

I'm interested in playing whatever type of Giantess phone sex fantasy you choose. Shrink you because you've been misbehaving, and now I get to keep you in my dollhouse? Yes, please. Suddenly, I begin to grow and burst through my garments. Hello, I'll be your perplexed, mischievous gigantic woman today, and you may be my experimental human dildo! The Giantess fetish has so much variety, and there are so many exciting games we can play together. I truly enjoy being creative and coming up with interesting scenarios for us.

My specialty is creative storytelling and sensual games, and while not everyone enjoys creating scenarios and fantasies, I find it endlessly fascinating and engrossing. I read a lot of books and other media, mostly in the fantasy and sci-fi categories, but also erotica with highly creative setups. This means that your version of the Giantess slash Tiny Man fetish will not confuse or throw me off! Consider me calm and willing to play along in any situation.

I'll have fun with you whether you grow to be a three-foot-tall fella or small enough to simply slip into a warm, moist “cave”! We can also blend your fantasies with other fetishes. If you really enjoy foot worship, I have a set of moisturizing slippers for my feet that you could simply slide into, along with a generous drop of my favorite body lotion. You'd have to slip and slide about my toes for a little! If you enjoy strap on play, I hope you can keep your composure while I use you on my partner. Make sure to wiggle a little; she enjoys that.

I am very eager to learn about your fantasy and how I can help you make it come true.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...