Friday, September 20, 2024

Hot Phone Sex with Parker, Miss Parker's Hot Fantasy

Every year, the condo where I live hosts a Halloween party, and most of the residents dress up. There was a new tenant down the hall, a very gorgeous man I had been eyeing for the past month. I had hoped to see him at the party and wondered what he'd be dressed as. I'd had a few fantasies about this man since he moved in. He was in shape, and I had seen him in the training area several times. I had opted for a magnificent devil costume and looked great in it. I wondered if he would recognize me. Likewise, I hadn't spoken to him yet, so he wouldn't recognize me by voice. Furthermore, I was his naughty neighbor.

I came slightly late for the celebration. It had begun approximately forty-five minutes before my arrival. Everyone looked wonderful. This custom in this building was always enjoyable. There was also a Christmas party, which I felt to be a very enthusiastic crowd for such occasions. I noticed a fit-looking man in the corner dressed as an Egyptian pharaoh. His attire accentuated his beautiful body well. I went right up to him and began conversing. He appeared nice and sexy, and I wondered what he would say if he knew I had already had sexual thoughts about him. That when I masturbated the night before, I was seeing him fucking me. I wondered if tonight would be the night. I hoped it would be like my fantasy.

I had to have him in me

He had a beautiful Italian accent. He didn't sound like he had been here very long. I enjoyed it. I could envision him whispering things into my ear in Italian while we laid in bed together. After a few cups of quite powerful punch, I felt even more confident. I leaned in to kiss him, and he returned it with great intensity. The music was seductive, the lighting and costumes stunning. As the evening came to a close, I recommended we return upstairs to my place and get to know each other better. He agreed, and off we went.

I let us in and began removing my mask, which was knotted in the back. He recommended we keep them on, which I thought sounded weird, so I chuckled and agreed. He kissed me, and we went to the bedroom. His body was fantastic and attractive. I couldn't wait to get my hands all over it while admiring it. We stood there naked, having shed our costumes, and sat on the bed. He laid down and kissed me all over, focusing on my pussy. His tongue was magical. I was quickly grabbing the sheets with ecstasy. He kissed and sucked me over the edge of ecstasy till I was all over his mouth and crying out.

He was better than in my fantasies

He then seized my legs and dragged me to the edge of the bed, putting my ass on it. Furthermore, he put my ankles on his shoulders and dug into my soaking pussy. As he slid in, his helmet stretched me wide open. I soaked his cock, making his shaft slippery as he dragged it in and out of me. With each pump inwards, his cock brushed against my clit due to the angle he had me at. It was a fantastic thrill. We fucked, and I came several times before he blasted his seed into my pussy. He collapsed next to me as we gathered our breath. This fantasy has been turned to reality.

I reached up to take off his mask, and he permitted me to. I was familiar with his appearance from previous encounters. It had been wonderful to continue the Halloween celebration by keeping the masks on. His face was equally attractive as the rest of him. He removed mine and stated that he liked me from the moment he lay eyes on me. I smiled, delighted I had been a little forceful at the party.

Sex with a mask. When we have hot phone sex, it's as if we can put on a mask and be as naughty and crazy as we like.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...