Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Jerk Off Instructions Phone Sex with Parker, What is cock control?

While the definition of cock control may appear easy and straightforward to some, it can be rather difficult for others. They don't truly understand what it is. They're intrigued by it. I've explained it individually more times than I can remember. That's why I'm now writing it down. That way, everyone will understand what we are talking about. Follow along with me to get answers to some of your cock control questions.


While the term "cock control" appears to be self-explanatory, the reality is that it is not nearly so straightforward. Cock control can mean a variety of things, especially when used in the various methods available. It's not always as evident as you may imagine. There are numerous ways to engage in a cock control relationship. However, it appears to me that there are a few less ambiguous approaches to cock control that are frequently sought after.

"But I don't need cock control."

If the topics I discuss here don't sound like you, it doesn't imply you're in the wrong place! After all, a fetish is as diverse as the number of people who are interested in it. Don't think that if you're not interested in teasing and denial, or guided masturbation instructions, cock control isn't for you. Even if you do not enjoy hardcore cock control, you may require the services of a Femdom Mistress.

Tease or deny, I decide.

I'll start with tease and denial. Sometimes this is only a tease, and you're not denied an orgasm in the end. Other times, it's complete orgasm denial. Regardless, this is an excellent method of control. What could be more dominating to a man's cock than having it ache to cum after a long, sensual tease than having a woman refuse? Or maybe? Perhaps even yes, but only under her terms. She could let you cum, but you must destroy the orgasm. That is the joy and cock control in this one. In any case, the Mistress had a good time.

Your dick is teased as I bend over and allow my skirt to glide up the backs of my smooth thighs, almost to my ass. You hold your breath hoping to see panties, or perhaps I'm not wearing any. How is that for a teaser? Your cock is mine now. As the situation becomes more difficult, taunting you gives me control. I can show you what you want to see or simply stand back up. Hmm, I believe I'll go buy myself some cool drinks. I'll leave you there, merely yearning and longing.

This is a teasing and denial cock control session. You never know if the tease will continue. If I place my hand around your cock and rub it with my tiny fingers. Perhaps I'll pump your dick till you cum. I might reach for you, causing you to inhale with excitement. Do you truly believe I'll touch you? To heighten my amusement, I will brush your cock with my fingers before pulling away, leaving you unsatisfied.

Do you see how simple it is to control your cock?

Stroke only when I say.

I tell you to stroke for me, which can last a few minutes or hours. Perhaps you will not be able to utilize your preferred hand. Maybe you can only stroke when your Mistress says "go" and must stop at her order. Mistresses enjoy playing stroking games using cards or dice to determine how many strokes you receive. Others influence you into disclosing your

secrets to gain permission to stroke. Isn't the game of truth or dare somewhat naughty?

There are even Mistresses who will guide you with the tempo of their voice, causing you to stroke in rhythm before stopping and waiting. This can lead to repeated edging or simply allowing you to cum quickly and hard. In either case, the Mistress leading you has power over your cock.

All locked up for cock control.

Last but not least is the obvious cock control, in which you are not allowed to touch your cock at all. Extreme cock control can be utilized for brief or extended periods. Not everyone with their cock placed in a chastity cage has been denied release for months. Sometimes it's just fun to lock you up for a single session. Hours of teasing and taunting while your cock remains in chastity. There is absolute control over your cock.

Your Mistress could do whatever she wanted to get you hot, and all you had to do was beg for relief instead of touching yourself. Of course, this is a two-pronged form of control, because once you're locked up (which is tremendous cock control in and of itself), you'll have no idea when she'll let you out! What Mistress wouldn't love to dangle the key in front of your face, then claim that she had gone shopping and would return later after dropping it in her purse?

Cock control refers to the realization that one's cock is no longer their own. It's mine! You want that special cock control, Mistress, don't you? Well, here I am!

Call me at 1-888-704-6848 on Hot Phone Fucks
Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com
Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...