Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Jerk Off Instructions Phone Sex with Parker, Guided Masturbation

Guided masturbation and edging

Do you want to stroke me? You love guided masturbation and edging. I can see it on your face. You've told me before that you enjoy being watched when you stroke. Of course, I love seeing you stroke. It makes me really hot to watch. That's one of the reasons I became a Guided Masturbation Phone Sex Mistress. I adore all things erotic, and watching men stroke is one of my favorites.

I enjoy edging with guys as well. That's when I let you stroke until you're almost cumming, and then I order you to stop. No, it feels great to stop, I swear. I know because when I let you cum after multiple stops, the orgasm is really intense. We should try it sometime.


Roleplay and edging

I love it when you tell me stories or role-play as you touch. Getting lost in your voice and the stories you tell us is easy. I enjoy giving you a sexual story about how I walk in on you masturbating and you are embarrassed, but I assure you it's fine and you keep stroking for me. I'm wearing a silky robe that I've untied, and underneath it, I'm wearing only a pair of pink underwear. Then I get a camera from the dresser and shoot shots of you stroking your cock.

We're both aware that the video camera, which is constantly mounted on a tripod in the corner of the bedroom, is there so you can record videos of yourself stroking your cock. Would you like me to shoot pictures and videos of you? Of course, I want them for when I'm alone and want to have fun alone. You enjoy the fact that simply viewing you causes me to orgasm.

Guided masturbation and edging, tell me how it feels

I want you to speak to me while you stroke. What turns you on, making you really hot and horny? What are you thinking about? Or do you simply let your mind go blank and feel your throbbing cock?

Do you want me to tell you a story about a woman who wants you so much that she dances sexily for you, thinking you'll notice her and take her right there against that wall? Is there another fantasy you would choose over that? Tell me what you enjoy, and I'll turn it into a steamy narrative that will make you want to touch your cock. 

Always know that I will make you pause and take your time because I hear you gasping and moaning. I promise that, while I will make you wait when I do allow you to come, it will be spectacular.

Call me at 1-888-704-6848 on Hot Phone Fucks
Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...