Thursday, September 26, 2024

Ruined Orgasms Phone Sex with Parker; I Love Ruining Orgasms

I've made it a point to not hide my affinity for and enjoyment of ruined orgasms. I'm sure this has led some people to believe that I am the meanest, cruelest, and harshest person ever, but I assure you that I am actually quite wonderful! Furthermore, I adore helping you ruin your orgasm since it can lead to a multitude of incredible outcomes! A ruined orgasm has a lot to offer, including teaching you how to have multiple orgasms, cumming completely untouched, and even reasserting your submissive self.

The last reason is that you don't deserve a complete orgasm since you're a submissive bitch, and I want to remind you of that. Or maybe I just want to exercise control over you and your cock in a way that will leave you unsatisfied, hurting, and wanting for the rest of the day, making you think about me and wish you could finish for real. Both of those ideas are quite intriguing to me and make me happy to think about. I adore knowing that you'll be sitting there with enormous blue balls, thinking about me at the most inappropriate times. In the middle of a staff meeting, trying to write an email to a coworker, thinking about what to have for dinner… and boom! Thinking about me and what I told you to do! That is fucking hot.

Some people who have had damaged orgasms can retain their arousal and cum for a second, or even a third time! I've surprised a caller with that reaction a few times, and it always works. Ruin the first orgasm for me, and then keep going, despite the overstimulation and aggravation, allowing the arousal to develop till you cum again for me. The second cum will be even more intense and forceful! I've had guys cry over it, which, okay, please do. I adore it when you let go fully. A ruined orgasm can lead to hours and hours of fun later!

While wrecked orgasms can be done in a harsh and aggressive manner, I hope you've noticed by now that I have what we term 'range'. I can be nasty, but I can also be lovely and kind about how I will undoubtedly spoil your orgasm for your own benefit. Even while the majority of ruined sessions end in tears and frustration, not all of them must. Sometimes you just need a little reminder in your day that you're a submissive slut whose Mistress controls them entirely and will not allow them to have a full orgasm. I would love to absolutely own you and deny you full release! For the remainder of the day, you and I will be in each other's thoughts.

Bring your arousal to me, and I'll double it, leaving you fucking horny and unable to focus at all. We'll have a great time together!

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...