Monday, September 23, 2024

Sissy Training Phone Sex with Parker, Sissy School Lesson #1

Lesson #1, sissy panties


Today we'll talk about sissy panties and how I require all of my sissy girls who have given me complete power to wear sissy panties every day, with very few exceptions.

Sissy panties are a requirement


When you turn yourself over to me and become MY sissy girl, I have certain expectations. How much depends on your home life and specific circumstances. At the very least, I want you to wear sissy panties every single day. Why? This is easy. 1) because I said so, 2) because nothing says I'm a sissy like a soft pair of sexy panties, and 3) it keeps you in your sissy state of mind when you're wearing them.

Variety of panties


If you are my sissy girl, you already know I am a panty slut, which means I have hundreds of panties and enjoy variety. This means that you, my sissy, must have at least 7 pairs of sissy panties. I would prefer more, but the basic least is seven pairs in different colors. You can choose any style you like, but you cannot have the same color. After all, the color options are what make a sissy in panties so much fun!

Share those panties


Some of my sissy girls send me pictures of their panties of the day or post them on Twitter and Email. Others merely describe the panties to me on the phone. In any case, I'd like to know what panties you wear every day.

Special situations apply


Some readers may wonder if they can't be worn at home. Of course, I tailor these guidelines to your specific home life and situation. In addition, some sissy girls must wear more than just underwear. Again, everything is individual to each sissy, and no one rule applies to everyone.

This concludes our lesson today, girls. You should be here for your next lesson. After all, I'll be grading you.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...