Thursday, September 26, 2024

Strapon Phone Sex with Parker; Pegging Phone Sex

I enjoy using my strapon to transform you into a beautiful puddle of fucked out slut.

I originally found the delight of training cuckolds to take enormous strapons through a kink group I was a member of. Watching the slut's faces change as he took his mistress' massive strapon cock was life-altering. I knew right away that I wanted to spread that excitement and enthusiasm to other cucky sluts! Since then, I've realized that all guys should learn to accept a massive cock, and that femdom pegging was more than just a hobby. Feminist strapon sex is a way of life!

If you have never had pegging phone sex, you are in for a treat. Men have a nice gland called the prostate, which is placed between their asses and balls, and it may be used to transform them into such a sweet slut, willing to be filled and used. Your P-Spot transforms into a G-Spot, a small nub of pleasure and happiness, and once you've had a decent prostate massage pegging for your ass, you'll be hooked! Prostate milking, done slowly and with a large strapon cock, may transform even the most Alpha manly male into a writhing little bitch. You should call and test it. Even if all you have the courage for right now is to lightly rim your own ass.

I enjoy showing novice sluts how much pleasure and delight they can have with their lovely ass pussies, as well as taking an experienced ass whore through their paces. I guarantee that you will enjoy playing with me, regardless of your level of experience. Let's do it doggy-style, from behind, with a mirror in front of you to see how nasty and slutty you are. Alternatively, you may lie on your back like a bitch for me, legs spread wide, holding your own ass open for a deep and long fucking. I am a femdom strapon Mistress, and I know how to treat you like the slutty little ass whore you are.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...