Strapon Phone Sex with Parker; Pegging Phone Sex

I enjoy using my strapon to transform you into a beautiful puddle of fucked out slut.

I originally found the delight of training cuckolds to take enormous strapons through a kink group I was a member of. Watching the slut's faces change as he took his mistress' massive strapon cock was life-altering. I knew right away that I wanted to spread that excitement and enthusiasm to other cucky sluts! Since then, I've realized that all guys should learn to accept a massive cock, and that femdom pegging was more than just a hobby. Feminist strapon sex is a way of life!

If you have never had pegging phone sex, you are in for a treat. Men have a nice gland called the prostate, which is placed between their asses and balls, and it may be used to transform them into such a sweet slut, willing to be filled and used. Your P-Spot transforms into a G-Spot, a small nub of pleasure and happiness, and once you've had a decent prostate massage pegging for your ass, you'll be hooked! Prostate milking, done slowly and with a large strapon cock, may transform even the most Alpha manly male into a writhing little bitch. You should call and test it. Even if all you have the courage for right now is to lightly rim your own ass.

I enjoy showing novice sluts how much pleasure and delight they can have with their lovely ass pussies, as well as taking an experienced ass whore through their paces. I guarantee that you will enjoy playing with me, regardless of your level of experience. Let's do it doggy-style, from behind, with a mirror in front of you to see how nasty and slutty you are. Alternatively, you may lie on your back like a bitch for me, legs spread wide, holding your own ass open for a deep and long fucking. I am a femdom strapon Mistress, and I know how to treat you like the slutty little ass whore you are.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissy Phone Sex With Parker - Marc The Sissy Slut

Findom Phone Sex - An Erotic JOI Experience

Scat Phone Sex - A Mistress's Scat Fetish Phone Call