Friday, September 20, 2024

Tease and Denial Phone Sex with Parker, Jerk Off Instructions

When I can give you JOI tease and denial, I can tease and torment you even if we are not physically present. And that is an incredible flush of power for someone like myself.

Get started for me. Rub yourself up and down over your jeans, stroking that shaft to its maximum hardness. Consider how I'll seem when I'm watching you. Would you like me to wear my usual clothes? Do you want me to wear my underwear? How about being naked? This JOI tease and denial is limited only by your imagination. So, tease yourself for me. Just remember that you are not permitted to cum.

No matter how amazing you feel, or how close you get. You understand that there is no cumming for you in this JOI tease and denial. You're always going to be on the edge for me.

Keep edging yourself


I want you to put less pressure on your shaft and slowly stroke yourself, especially now that you can see my hands on it. It's just how I would stroke you, teasingly, with the slightest suggestion of pressure. Mimic that for me, okay?

I want to run my manicured nails along that shaft of yours. Your shaft appreciates diverse textures. Imagine if I used my tongue to give you some incredible head? Wouldn't it feel much better? Think of my lips on you as you touch yourself, okay? Just do not let yourself go.

No matter how near you go to the edge, there is no cumming in this JOI tease and denial. No orgasms for you, okay? Take a moment to come down if you need it. We'll keep building, but I never want you to reach that point where you get so much physical pleasure. Even if your veins ache for it, you can't cum.

Now, rub both of your palms on the sides of your shaft. Gently. I want you to visualize my 36DDs around your shaft. If your palms were softer, they would feel more like my breasts, right? Actually, apply some lotion on those palms. Make them softer. When you stroke your shaft, it feels similar to how your cum will lubricate my breasts.

Remember, you cannot orgasm during my JOI teasing and denial.


Stay strong.

I do not want you to feel your shaft twitch. I do not want you to think about how much your balls ache. In fact, I don't want you to think how sweet the anguish of release would be, especially if it happened deep inside my tight, wet heat.

You are not permitted to think those ideas, okay? So instead, wrap your fist over yourself and continue stroking your cock for me. I want to see it quiver and shiver beneath my palms.

Do you want to know what we will do next?

Why not call and see how I will tease and deny you?

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...