Monday, October 14, 2024

Anal Phone Sex with Parker; My First Time Giving Ass Worship

I recall the first time I performed submissive ass worship like it was yesterday. I've had a guy shove his tongue deep into my ass, but never the other way around. My lover at the time enjoyed making me his little slut. I appeared to be capable of doing everything he desired. I was frightened of Anal, and when did he want it? I let this handsome man with long curly hair dig his way into the deepest area of my asshole. Thank goodness for me, he is passionate and enjoys moving slowly, penetrating every possible location. He also enjoyed running his tongue against my asshole, causing my ass to ooze with spit before thrusting into it. But what about me, a subservient ass worshiper? It surprised me.

It started like any other time. I licked his dick so good that he shivered and moaned. He grabbed my head and threw it further down, impeding my capacity to breathe, but that's how he prefers it. I suppose he got so into it that he wanted more control and transferred us to the couch in his room. As he seated, I knew something was going to happen. I just needed him back in my mouth, no matter what it took. I got down on my knees, and he was overjoyed to see that I was waxing it well again. After a few minutes of me licking and stroking him with my hand, he said it was time to be a genuine slut. But what did that mean?

My obedient ass worship was unlike any other. I liked it more than he did. He elevated his knees, and I pressed my tongue against my asshole, leaving no area untouched. I stroked my tongue from side to side and pressed on it, hoping it would open to let my lips knock. I have never heard a man moan like this. I spread it wide further and began licking his cock, balls, and back down to his ass, getting a taste of all three in one tongue swipe. Before I knew it, his hands guided me back to his cock, which I opened wide and placed just where it belonged. Sure enough, he was about to erupt. His warm and sticky come covered my entire tongue and in 1 gulp, I swallowed every bit of his cum. That was my job after all.

At this point, let's be honest: I know you're dying for some ass play. And you'll need the perfect slut to do it. Make sure you have control and understand that nothing else matters but your pleasure. You and your needs are what matters, and any ass-worshipping slave would be fortunate to have the opportunity. Don't know what to do exactly? Give me a call and we'll go over some training. When you feel that warm tongue pressing on your asshole, you'll never go back. Anyone who sucks you off must include your asshole.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...