Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Cock Control Phone Sex With Parker; Welcome To My World

Welcome to a world in which you have lost all control. You may believe that you have an advantage in all aspects of your daily life. Many facets of your role as boss may ring true. Don't get things twisted; that's going to change. I'll give you what seems obvious. Without a doubt, you always make the decisions, but not in this world. When you surrender to Mistress Parker, you give up your ability to ever be in command.

Don't worry, I guarantee you'll need me to have the power. A sensual laugh or giggle may push you over the edge, but I will not give you any gratification unless I feel it essential. Perhaps I will, maybe not. Like a roller coaster, you never know what to anticipate. You are here for a reason, and it is very definitely not coincidental. It's time for someone else to start up where you left off. You've been busy all day; now it's time to clear your second head.

I shall be the one to tell you what to do from now on. When and when you can't, receive a stroke, rub, or tug on your cock. It is easier said than done. You may still be concerned about losing control, right? Don't think; just submit. So hurry up and come into my universe. You won't want to go; it's time to lose all control.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...