Monday, October 14, 2024

Jerk Off Instructions with Parker; Jerk off And Be My Piggy

I needed one of those intense teasing evenings! I've been feeling very tight lately. Today, I needed to vent my frustration. I quickly began to think of all the nasty things I could do. Honestly, I'm a nasty girl. Tonight, I simply wanted to be rude, nasty, and severe with a guy. After that, I went online to find a new fuck toy to tease, seduce, and bury my claws in! This jerk off instructions phone sex would be very hot.

Honestly, I enjoyed having men fall under my spell! It was going to be a really hot night. After that, I started checking to see who was online. I was working for a while when a guy called to play with me. Andrew told me that he was a bad boy who wanted a girl like me to take charge and turn him into a nasty boy. After that, I told him how much I enjoyed possessing guys and having them experience hot femdom extreme jerking. He needed someone to take advantage of him and abuse him.

This femdom phone sex session would be awesome if he gave me control of him and his cock. I quickly urged him to start by becoming naked for me. After that, I instructed him to open my pictures. I always send the most sexy pictures that make a fuck toy want to touch his cock vigorously. Next, I informed him I had power over him and that he had to do everything I said. I explained to him that I now have control over his cock, balls, and the come within. That pushed him over the edge! He claimed that my voice, combined with how hot I was, made him want to touch his cock for me.

After that, I informed him that he couldn't quite yet. I explained to him that I needed full control. Andrew stumbled over his words. Next, I told him that if he wanted to rub his cock, he'd have to be my human cash register. I told him that when he makes a feminist contribution, he should say the last four letters in a register-like manner and make a Cha-ching sound. He hurried up and yelled his final four, and the Cha-ching sounded as loud as hell. He told me how much he was a good guy to me. This femdom was about to heat up. I quickly urged him to form a circle with his thumb and spit directly on it.

Following that, I told him it was time to be a dirty boy. He was so pleased that he informed me his cock was dancing with pleasure just to play with me. Andrew was about to tease himself for me, but he couldn't handle it and begged me to play. I quickly urged him to insert the circle with his fingers into the head of his mushroom cock. He gently teased his cock head for me. I was teasing him and teaching him how to tease the mushroom head. After that, he began to groan loudly and felt fantastic. He wanted me to sink my feminine claws into him. Andrew made a cha-ching sound, and I took more from him.

Then I told him how much this femdom was taking from his wallet. That made him moan even louder. Andrew instantly moaned out, "This is exactly what I wanted." This dirty femdom severe jerking was about to get intense. This was developing into some steamy femdom jerk-off instruction sex.

Giggling at Andrew, I instructed him to slide his middle finger down his cock. He stared directly at the shaft and softly moved his finger down his cock. This jerk off instructions phone sex would deplete his wallet. After that, he sounded like a cash register and continued Cha-ching for me. He was such a filthy human cash register fuck toy. I enjoyed burying my claws into his pathetic ass. He was now my fuck toy, and he should remember that. I'd be on his mind till he needed to play again.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...