Thursday, October 10, 2024

Mistress Loves To Make You Her Toy; Ass Phone Sex, You Are My Furniture

You're infatuated with women's asses. Admit it and you will be happier. Admit it: you stare, lick your lips, and fantasize about how lovely it would be if you could simply kneel, or better yet, lay, absolutely still and composed, and have that wonderful ass, that sweet pussy fall towards your waiting face. You desire, need, and are always thinking about it. My ass and pussy are covering your face, mouth, and chin, enveloping and encompassing you, and becoming your entire world...

I'd want to feel you wiggling and wriggling beneath me, encouraging me to wriggle around myself. Grind myself down on your mouth and chin, treating you as a toy and a particular seat reserved for my pleasures. I could use my toned glutes to control your entire world, determine your boundaries, and impose new limitations on your existence. You would be completely surrounded by my ass, pussy, and lovely thighs.

You were meant to be my throne, my perch, the place from which I could survey and command my empire. You and I both know it; now we should experience it together.

Can you envision myself riding and gliding on you? Will you be able to keep your cool when you are naked and exposed in full-on exposure? You must not be any ordinary piece of human furniture, but rather the best, designed to wow a truly erotic Empress. If you have the form, function, and capacity to worship your Mistress Majesty, perhaps you will be able to experience the absolute ecstasy of my caress. The grinding pressure of my diminutive shape, my curves, and contours will be pleasant and warm.

Will you be the ideal size to tease the prize atop my thighs? Can you kneel and serve me while keeping your balance? I'll sit there and smile while curling you around my body. It isn't always simple to be my little pet, but I know you'd like the luxury and prestige, even if it can be punishing and exhausting to cater to my every whim and wish. What more could you want than to feel my tight tiny tush, delicate skin, and strong muscles convert you to mush? I believe your mouth will be too busy to utter anything at all.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...