Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time


Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit and utilizing them for my own pleasure, as well as ensuring that everyone knows what a good little sissy faggot they are. And they're always eager to satisfy.

A pretty little diaper, an attractive but sensual dress, and a mouth and sissy pussy that must be filled There are also plenty of toys to use on the sissy baby. Everyone has fun! I have plugs, dildos, vibrators, and strap-ons, and I am prepared to use them all.

You're good you're wearing that lovely diaper because after I finish with you, your faggot pussy will be stretched so wide and your little clitty will be flowing endlessly, not to mention the mess from the sticky cummies you squirted while I pounded you from behind.

Then the cleanup begins. You will lick my cock clean once I have finished fucking you. And then you'll lick my moist pussy clean, ensuring that you get every drop of pussy juice. Get your tongue as deep as possible and slurp everything up. And that is just round one.

Following a little period of recuperation and recovery from your sexual violation, the actual, live cocks appear. That's right, massive, hard, throbbing dicks tied to genuine men to fuck your small sissy holes. Real cocks will fuck and stretch you before filling you with their hot loads.

You'll be dripping and coated with cum. You'll swallow loads and loads of sperm. You will beg for more. Because, after all, you are a little sissy faggot, right? Your lovely little dress will be dripping with climax after orgasm. You will jerk off your cocks, suck your dick, and spread yourself open to accept it all without complaining.

As soon as one dick finishes within you and fills your sissy pussy with come, another will replace it. You will be fucked so thoroughly and for so long that you will be unable to walk. You will have to crawl about like a tiny diapered sissy baby.

When they are done with you, you will be fatigued and ready to collapse in my arms. But you're not finished yet. Now you've got all those cocks and cum to clean up. After you've licked every drop, you can rest in my lap.

Now, as a nice little sissy faggot slut, phone me so you may be properly exploited. Your little lips, hands, and pussycat will undoubtedly get a workout. Your younger sister will be throbbing and sensitive for days thereafter. Simply moving in your diaper causes it to quiver and drip.

And I'm confident you'll appreciate it as much as I do. A fine little sissy insect that enjoys being played with and used ruthlessly.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...