Human Furniture Phone Sex - You're My Footstool


Most people think phone sex is just about dirty talk and wet noises. It's not. For me, it's about control.

Last night, I had a new one on the line. I didn't ask what he wanted; I told him what he was. The moment he picked up, he wasn't a man; he was my footstool. I made him stay silent while I rested my heels on his back, feeling his breath through my stockings, turning him into nothing more than human furniture.

If you want to be more than a listener or lurker, if you want to be mine, you know where to find me.

Call me at 1-888-704-6848 on Hot Phone Fucks
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sissy Phone Sex With Parker - Marc The Sissy Slut

Findom Phone Sex - An Erotic JOI Experience

Scat Phone Sex - A Mistress's Scat Fetish Phone Call