Thursday, August 15, 2024

Sissy phone sex transformation with Parker

I've always been fascinated by the concept of sissy transformation--the process of turning a normal, yet submissive, male into a complete sissy. Now that I've met you, I realize I've found the ideal candidate for this position. You are a man in a position of leadership, yet you have secret submissive urges because you occasionally require a break from that position of authority. And as for me, I am in the mood to turn the tables on you. You have no sissy desires yet. You will eventually, but you are not conscious of it right now. I just told you that we're going on a long weekend together, and you're quite thrilled, believing we're about to take our relationship to the next level. And we are, so to speak, but not in the sense you might assume! You packed your suitcase last night to ensure you had everything you needed. However, I can be tricky at times. 



I replaced it with one filled with only the most girly, frilliest, and feminine clothing imaginable. You won't know until we arrive at our destination and you open it in quest of something. I have everything I want you to wear, from panties to outfits and accessories. You will be unable to do anything because no male attire will be available in our small cabin in the woods. You'll have to either get naked for me, which will be very cold given where we're heading, or go femme. I'm confident I know which one you'll need to choose.


 To save you from freezing, your sissy transition will be hastened. You will have to wear those girly clothes. You simply will not have a choice! But I swear that when you put them on, it will be our secret. Nobody will ever know. (So far, anyway.) The game's name is feminization, and this experienced mistress excels at it. If we were at home, your sissy makeover would take far longer. However, when you are feminized by necessity--the urge not to freeze--a lot of the nonsense falls away. You'll just shut up and wear the clothes.


Once you're clothed, I'll honor my promise not to tell anyone (for now). Unfortunately, this means we won't be allowed to go outside. So, if we're all cooped up in the cabin for the weekend, what can we do? Of course, you can continue your sissy transition! Every stylish sissy must know how to apply cosmetics, cope with wigs, and walk in heels. You have a lot to learn in a short amount of time.


You will be my sissy slave in no time. Before the weekend is over, you'll be begging me not to make you change back into men's clothes when we get home. I will gladly oblige you with that. I have a special, naughty Asian boy who’s my perfect sissy fucktoy. Shout out to him for inspiring this blog! My slutty Asian whore knows what’s best for him and is the perfect anal slut.


Call 1-888-704-8464 and ask for Parker.

E-mail xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...