Thursday, September 5, 2024

Snuff Phone Sex with Parker, Bondage and Water Torture

Snuff Phone Sex and water play are completely wicked. That, after all, is why it appears so frequently in the Bible. It should be noted that water torture is ancient. Used on witches, adversaries, the elderly, and children. The Chinese practiced old water torture that involved bondage. Now I understand what you're thinking: how is it torture. Well, they'd bind you. Tie you up tight. Then, every few seconds, let a drop of water touch the center of your forehead. To be sure, you think this won't worry me. Bound tight. Cannot move. Hours later, it feels like you're being drilled in the head with an ice pick. This is a slow torture.

At the same time, the Puritans would simply employ bondage to keep you attached to the chair while you were totally immersed in a pond on it. At the same time, when I think about this, I imagine a carnival where you throw balls at people to dunk.

The premise remains the same. I got dunked into the water. As a result, we created a game out of it. In the end, you'll realize that water torture is among the most heinous forms of torture. You may wonder why water torture is so horrible. To emphasize that it is wet, and you enjoy swimming in it. From a tremendous height, it would be like hitting concrete. Not at all present. For centuries, Christians have used it to murder witches. Fire is thought to free a witch's soul because she was born in the fiery pit.

Given these arguments, drowning a witch leaves her with no place to return. Doomed to suffer for eternity. In summary, which is preferable? A quick death and return to the pits of hell, or long and excruciating.

Call me at 1-888-704-6848 on Hot Phone Fucks
Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com
Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...