Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Humiliation Phone Sex with Parker

 H is for Humiliation.

If you're searching for small penis humiliation, someone to mock your miserable little life, or simply the simple delight of being laughed at and shot down, you've come to the perfect place. Alternatively, you haven't 'cum' to the right place. If you think you can cum with humiliation, it depends.

Some pathetic losers enjoy getting off on being humiliated.

When a stunning woman laughs and points at your sad cock, does it become limp and even more repulsive, or does it stand up straight and tall, as if proud? Do you feel dizzy and faint just thinking about sharing all of your dirty fucking secrets? Or do you think it would be the least erotic thing in the world to tell me everything that genuinely turns you on?

A little erotic humiliation is good for the soul

Think of it as a confession. You tell me why you are unworthy of my time and attention, and I will tell you that you are correct. You aren't worthy. Of myself, my time, or any portion of my attention. You are so sad and worthless that you should sit in the corner and watch a genuine man delight me. You're not a real guy, after all, but rather a useless pile of trash. So, sit down and shut up.

You know you're a cuckold, and you're aware that the humiliation of it all is part of what attracts you.

You are too little, too weak, and too much of a loser to ever come close to pleasing me, so you've channeled all of your dreams and desires into the urge to see me get what I need and deserve. You enjoy watching, you sick pervert, and you know it. So watch me fuck another man while you jerk your small cock in the corner.

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...