Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Racial Humiliation Phone Sex with Parker

I just had to tell you about a phone sex caller who asked if I was into Racial Humiliation Phone Sex. You must understand that I am from the Deep South, and racial humiliation is a way of life for me; yet, Your Mistress has engaged in various sorts of interracial phone sex on occasion. I told my caller on my phone sex site about what I assumed to be a racial humiliation incident. 


I was at an almost empty pub with my girlfriend when this older, large black cock phone sex guy approached me and offered to buy me a drink. I looked at him and replied, "I don't think so." I don't make it a habit to talk to blacks in general. Get this: he apologizes repeatedly for bothering us, so I say okay, order two shots and two beers, and tell him he can pay. He paid and thanked me several times, and told me he'd be in the back of the pub if I needed anything more.

Again, at this moment, my phone sex caller is moaning with delight. I tell him that my friend, who, unlike me, is quite straight and does not like racial humiliation, has asked me to ask this older guy if he will run across the street to grab her cigarettes. I look over my shoulder, and sure enough, the shit old black dude is glaring at me from the corner of the bar. Now that I know he's obedient, I wave my hand at him, and he almost sprints to me. I instructed him to run across the street and purchase a pack of Camels for my friend. He rushed across the street and returned approximately two minutes later with cigarettes for my friend, at which point I informed him that I didn't require anything else, and he returned to his corner.

Many niggers want to be put in their place through racial humiliation and phone sex. They understand that they are deserving of harsh words, which they do not often hear today due to all of the left-wing politically correct bullshit that controls the media and people policing themselves as to what they say for fear of being labeled as what the left-wing morons believe is the worst world you could possibly throw someone -- a racist. Well, fuck that; I have no problem having racial humiliation phone sex, and many niggers crave it.

They enjoy it when someone tells them what they truly think; not all, but some do. Some have told me about white skanks they've been with who have called them a nigger while fucking them and even spat in their faces. Some of these black guys really enjoy that kind of treatment. It's funny how humiliation appeals to some males, whether it's little penis humiliation or racism. It appears terrible to punish someone for a quality they cannot change, yet many people are aroused by it and the attention of a white woman for which they pay.

I've noticed that black callers looking for this type of call are some of the most polite I've ever encountered. They recognize their inferiority and are content to bow before whites, who are superior and know it; they understand their place. They still enjoy hearing about it and being informed they aren't qualified to lick my ass or feet. You can hear them becoming more excited as you say such things to them. They enjoy the candor. So, do you want to be called names as you masturbate? Ironically, I can definitely help you out. Not only are black people calling for this, but some white men have also called to express their hatred for other races, lol. These have been some excellent calls. Other races occasionally call to be humiliated, but blacks are mainly the ones looking for this type of phone sex call.

Your Mistress may go into much more depth and utilize the words I know you want to hear; I'm only a phone call away from Racial Phone Sex.

Call me at 1-888-704-6848 on Hot Phone Fucks
Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...