Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Snuff Phone Sex with Parker, Halloween Snuff Whore's and Little Brats

Gothic phone sex season has begun. No one is more excited than me. The Halloween season makes it easier to kidnap and abuse victims. There are a lot of costume parties and drunk men and women, which makes finding prey simpler. I'm all set with my outfits and blades to blend in as Halloween approaches.

I intend to kill at least one person per day by November 1st. Between September and October of last year, I set a record with 62 kills. However, this year, I intend to increase that figure. And last night seemed like the ideal and gory way to begin snuff phone sex season. I found a drunk coed dressed up as Harley Quinn. I believe some college pubs in the next county threw an early costume party. But I blended in. Everyone thought I was dressed as Wednesday Addams. However, this is my everyday look. I blend in during the Halloween season.

When I saw this drunk bimbo coed stagger out of the bar, I knew she was the one. Easy prey. The bitch attempted to enter her automobile but placed the key in the wrong vehicle. I studied her for a few minutes before pretending to be an off-duty Uber driver and taking her in my car. Ted Bundy, a serial killer, influenced me. My car's back has no inside door handles. However, this student appeared to be too intoxicated to notice. She passed out in the back seat before I could get her to her final destination.

She didn't weigh much, so I threw her over my shoulder and lugged her into my underground dungeon like a bag of potatoes. They tied her up, stripped her naked, and waited for her to wake up. If you sleep through killer phone sex, I will not like it. She appeared lost and perplexed. So I explained what a dumb cunt she had been. Then I sexually mutilated her tits, cunt, and ass. She used incredibly sharp knives to destroy all of her holes. I eventually dismembered her methodically, feeding her piece by limb to the wild creatures behind my house.

Nobody will know where to seek her. Perhaps no one will miss her. But I'm confident that if they miss the dumb cunt, they won't find her.

Now this cruel phone sex whore is also hunting for another naughty daddy with small brats to mutilate while jerking his dick for me. When Master allowed me to snuff out his entire family, he set a high standard. He was "out of town" when I snuck in late at night and went berserk chopping and disemboweling them. I started with the youngest, but she didn't stay very long. The small ones bleed out quickly. That's why I had to move quickly as I ripped her small organs out and ate them.

Her daddy sat in the dark corner of the room the entire time, jerking his dick. He just stopped to help me force fuck her little face while I was driving my fist up her asshole and extracting more of her insides to feed him. I was surprised when her gurgles and groans during her final breath did not wake her foolish mother. She wasn't awake until I was on top of her, lowering my knife into her throat and pinning her to the mattress with it. The blood that sprayed over my face when she tried to scream served as the ideal lubricant for me to jerk her husband off.

My evil slut cunt was soaked the entire time, but I got particularly wet when I saw the anguish in her eyes when her husband approached and began hammering my cunt. I peered deep into her eyes and laughed in her face as I strangled the last bit of life out of her, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Come on, Daddy, let me be your bloodthirsty accomplice and assist you mutilate and snuff your own wife and kiddies!

Call me at 1-888-704-6848 on Hot Phone Fucks
Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...