Sunday, September 22, 2024

Ticking Phone Sex with Parker

Wiggle wiggle! Tickle tickle! Are you aroused by the prospect of my delicate fingers exploring your body and discovering your tickle spots?

How about my long nails gently brushing against your inner thigh or the soles of your feet? Coochie coochie coo, my tickle slave! I hope my long silky hair will provide some ticklish fun as well!

Tickling fetish or knismolagnia is uncommon in these regions, and I'd like to change that! It's a pleasant moment for me, and you and I both want more!

I've lately had some tickling phone sex fun with a few of you, and I adore hearing your laughter. Not to mention those sweet cries for me to have mercy and quit!

How will we enjoy some tickling fun?

How about we play “pass the tickle slave,” in which the tickled is handed from one Mistress to the next, each imposing their lovely tickle pain on the giggling tickle slave!

Tickle role-playing is a lot of fun! I enjoy playing role-playing games that contain some bondage, such as “Now that I have you helpless and tied, there's one thing I've always wanted to do to you, my dear.”

Your heart thuds hard against your chest as I coyly question “does this tickle” and explore your tickle zones. “Now, don't you laugh, or does that imply you want more, hm? Do you have any tickle role-plays that we could do? Email me!

I'll also tell you a secret (although it's no longer a secret! Ha!). With one erotic role-play, “I was the one being tickled”! It is now said that our physiology prevents us from tickling ourselves! Sure, a soft goose bump produces a “light sensation,” but using the pads of your fingertips will not result in a true tickle!

Your brain can “feel” both sides of the stimulus, which prevents the ultimate tickling reaction! But, luckily for us, we have BIG brains, and because I know this, I was able to mildly tickle myself with my finger “nails”! You can also use soft scarves or cosmetic brushes! Oh, here's another method we can play. Gathering a list of various items from around the house, and doing some “tickle experiments together.”

Go ahead and give me a call for some tickle fun!

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...