Friday, September 20, 2024

AB/DL Phone Sex with Parker

 I have to admit. There are so many types of ABDL diapers available these days. So many ABDL diaper options. From merely white to quite babyish, then those that are very much like baby boy diapers, to those who are unmistakably girlie. Of course, such “girly” ABDL diapers might be used on the sissy baby in your care. Makes it difficult for an AB Mommy to select. But, make no mistake. The choice is made by the mommy, not the diaper lover. Even if my baby boy does not want to use a sissy diaper.

Which takes me to my little one, who is currently laying in front of me. He has quite a vision. I look down at him. His legs are splayed wide, and a pacifier is in his little mouth. He had a pleading look in his eyes. Oh, he knows I'm about to change him into a new ABDL diaper. Though he hopes I wouldn't subject him to being “baby-faced” at all, he knows that's not going to happen. No, that begging expression isn't from not wanting to be put in another diaper. It's all about which ABDL diaper I'll use.

You see, I have a wide variety of ABDL diapers to choose from.


The best he can hope for is to be put in one that could pass for a “baby boy” diaper, rather than one that can't be mistaken for anything other than a “girly baby” diaper. Or, as I prefer to call them, sissy baby diapers. Yeah, there's little hope for it. My little grownup baby is going to be wearing a nice little dainty diaper. With that notion, I smile and let out a small giggle. I truly enjoy seeing my little one in a pretty, pink sissy diaper. And he understands this all too well.

Oh, he surely knows. When he sees that telltale smile and hears my teasing chuckle, he knows a very cute, very girlie sissy diaper is on its way. He lies there waiting, determined to accept his fate. My hands stretch over him and grab an ABDL diaper from the shelf. It's adorable and has quickly become a favorite of mine, thanks to its cute baby dinosaurs. Such a lovely pink as well. They hold letters and other items, and there are even dinosaur eggs hidden among the grass tufts. Ideal for a baby girl. He doesn't want to say it or even show it, but I know he also likes the pink diaper.

I adore seeing his eyes when he realizes which ABDL diaper I chose.


My Adult Baby lets out a heavy sigh, realizing that his worst worries are coming true. Perhaps it's because he secretly wishes to be forced to wear diapers, namely sissy diapers. Yes, my devoted diaper lover would never admit such things. I can feel him slipping into his baby persona as I begin to prepare his skin with baby lotion and powder. This is what he wants, and this is what he needs. Although I doubt, he will genuinely confess it. But Mommy knows. Mommy is always aware of her Adult Baby's needs and the appropriate ABDL diaper to use at all times.

So, are you intrigued as to what ABDL diaper options I have in store for you? Is it something sweet and baby-boyish? Are you a covert sissy baby girl? One who want to be deprived of the ability to choose? To be placed in a lovely pink diaper. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Which one will Mommy put you in? And what happens once I put that diaper on you? Will I be nice? Will I be naughty? Where is our AB Mommy phone sex play going? Call my phone sex line and find out, shall we?

Twitter: xkinkyparker4u
Email: xkinkyparker4u@gmail.com

Do my piggies, sissies, sluts, whores, subs, or doms want to spoil me? Click here for my Amazon wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sissy Phone Sex with Parker; Diaper Time

Sissy Faggots Are So Much Fun: I really enjoy playing with small sissies. They are a lot of fun to control. Dressing them up as I see fit an...